Thursday, May 26, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Yes, I know. It's been a while since I posted. There is a reason for this:

The original plan was to post pictures of the progress I made cleaning my house. Sadly, my 6 year old camera decided to bite the big one. Which is very sad, since major changes have been made to my home that I wish you could see.

We got rid of our storage unit and managed to relocate all of our "stuff" to the apartment.

We purchased bookshelves from a friend that currently showcase my beautiful china collection. (The original plan was to put my books on it. But I couldn't get all the china on 1 bookshelf, so I had to take over the second one. I'll probably get another bookshelf when we save a bit more.)

On another note:

The money troubles we thought we were past are back. But I know that God will provide. He always does.

My new job is going remarkably well. Another provision of my Father!

I'm hoping to be posting more regularly. There's lots of nifty things to tell you all. Until I get a camera, though. I'm afraid posts will be rather plain.

God bless. And see ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment