Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So, I've Started A Blog

I've tried keeping a diary of my married life and my miserable attempts at being a wife and homemaker. But if you know me, then you know my handwriting sucks eggs.

So, I figured if I TYPE everything, I'll be able to 1) share it with everyone and 2) be able to read it 10 years from now so I can see how far I've come. Or not come. I guess I'll find out in 10 years.

On this blog, I'll attempt to chronicle not only my walk as a wife (and, God-willing, eventually a mother) but also my spiritual walk closer to Jesus and being the kind of woman my husband deserves and my God commands me to be.

Pray for me as I start this journey, and I hope you follow along. This could be a very bumpy, very encouraging ride. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging and interwebs! :)

    Phill :)

    ReplyDelete